This is a simple way to jazz up a soup, a main dish or bread without going to a ton of trouble.
Jalapeno Oil Recipe
- 2 fresh jalapenos
- 2 garlic cloves
- to taste salt
- 2 cups olive oil
- For storage Glass bottle
- Add all ingredients to Cuisinart and blend until smooth and no chunks remain.
- strain through a fine mesh metal strainer into a bowl or measuring cup 2-3 times until no solids/froth remains.
- You will need to strain a couple more times over the next couple of days.
- Pour through a funnel into a glass bottle and cork to seal. It's a beautiful light green color when properly strained and there shouldn’t be too many cloudy solids settled in the bottom of the bottle.
- You can also buy pre-made jalapeno oil here